Saturday 27 September 2008

new home.


i've just arrived at my uni accommodation in sheffield.
this will be my home for the next year :)
as you can see from the picture, my stuff is all just dumped down on the floor at the moment,
but i'm going to spend tonight trying to find places for everything.

i'm living on the 3rd floor of my building,
and there is no lift in this block...
so i had to carry all of my belongings up 3 flights of stairs.
it took 16 trips :'(
unsuprisingly, i was a bit tired by the time i was done...
:|

i made friends with a girl who lives in the block opposite me though.
i helped her father carry a massive tv up to her flat as he couldnt lift it by himself.
i felt good for being able to help out :)

i've just got the internet hooked up in my room now,
and i've been checking my comments on my latest video, for the first time since uploading it yesterday...
it's had over 500 comments already, and only about 3 of them were negative.. wooop ^_^
it makes me happy when people like my videos :D

i think i'm going to make a video about the RNLI weekend tomorrow if i have time :)
in the meantime, here is a picture of the weekend:


dave, mhazz, nsg, alex, jazza, charlie <3

8 comments:

Jane said...

Hey Johnny,

It's a bit weird because you don't know me, but I just wanted to say: have fun there at uni! Studying means having the best time ever! I can tell as a student from amsterdam. I think you're a very nice person and also you are in one of my video's. I made a documentary about youtube vloggers.. I've just managed to upload it, but it'll be hard to understand because the interviews are in dutch.

Well looking forward to the video of the youtubers get together.. weird to see you and charlie in one video, but great;) haha

make the best of your time there!
xoxo Jane

Kiky said...

Howdy Johnny,

The beginning of a new academic year is always exciting. As a student myself, I have never experienced the opportunity of living on my own, but I think that that situation is going to change in the near future when I travel to New Zealand to study few courses in Psychology.

Your flat looks neat, a tad messy as you mentioned, but that will change. In lieu of just considering it as a place in which you will lie down and dream for the next year, make it your sacred space as well, a haven for the wildlife that our world represents these days.

Stay safe and loved,
-Erik

Anonymous said...

Such a nice gentleman you are! ;-)

Michela said...

that picture was amazing, let me start out by saying. Mhazz looks so tiny! :P

glad to know you're beginning to be all settled in now Johnny. and wow, only 3 bad comments! you turn even haters into lovers. :D

Jonny said...

In a depressing way I feel left outta that photo, I wish I was there.

Simply Jalyn said...

Hi Johnny!
I love that picture at the bottom with you and all the UK Youtubers! I love it I love it I love it!
That was very nice of you to help that man ^_^ By the way how's your "relationship" going? You haven't said much about it other than that one blog. Hm...Lol.
I "less than 3 you"
lol
<3
Jalyn

Kylie said...

Aww, Your new abode is adorable :) I cannot wait until I go to Art School next year and I will have my own dorm-thing! And I love your video about the 'Mystery Package Weekend,' it is brilliant :D

Infinite x's and o's,
Kylie.

Sammy G. said...

I had to help my brother carry his new flatscreen 50 something inch TV up stairs recently... it was difficult!!!!!!!!! SO I feel your pain johnny durham.