Monday 1 December 2008

survey.

I used to do these types of surveys all the time in myspace bulletins...

I haven't done one for aaages though, since I stopped using myspace as much (._. )

I thought I'd steal this from alan's blog and do it myself :D

1. What's your name?
JOHNNY DURHAM!

2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
pyjamas bottoms and a soft comfy tshirt :D

3. Last thing you ate?
a snickers bar

4. One place you will NEVER eat at?
KFC

5. I say Shotgun, you say:
LEFT PISTOL!

6. Last person you hugged?
Tom Milsom <3

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
not that i know of... i haven't been asked out recently at least xD

8. Would you date anyone you met online?
sure! but only if they lived close enough for me to meet up with them regularly.. i couldn't have a relationship with someone if it was completely based online.

9. Name something you like physically about yourself:
my eyes?

10. The last place you went out to dinner to?
last place i ate out was cavendish, with laurbubble and jazzawithoranges (although it was breakfast, not dinner)

11. Who is your best friend?
to avoid upsetting anyone online, i shall say my IRLBFF.. which is Kelly :)

12. What time of the day is it?
17.37

13. Who/What made you angry today?
maths/university

14. Baseball or Football?
football (but only if you mean "soccer")

15. Ever gone skinny dipping?
not yet.

16. Favorite type of Food?
tikka masala!

17. Favorite holiday:
christmas

18. Do you download music:
mhm, although i occasionally still buy actual, physical CDs... it's nice to hold them (y)

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
clean socks are made of win.

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
meh..

21. Would you date the person who posted this?
oh please, alan can do so much better than me!

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
yes indeedy ^_^ tom milsom, and liane graham being the two i can think of right now :D

23. Do you love anyone?
certainly do.

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?
i'd prefer people to just be happy with their natural eye colour. that's sexier.

25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
not yet.. anyone wanna go with me??

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
see previous answer.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
tehe, yesss xD

28. How many pets do you have?
none =/ i want a puppy!

29. Have you met a real redneck?
not that i can think...

30. How is the weather right now?
freakin cold..

31. What are you listening to right now?
green day

32. What is your current favorite song?
hello seattle - owl city

33. What was the last movie you watched?
jackass: the movie

34. Do you wear contacts?
nopes.

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
to class.

36. What are you afraid of?
people.

37. How many piercings have you had?
none :)

38. What piercings do you want?
i used to want snakebite piercings xD
i don't want any piercings now.

39. What's one thing you've learned this year?
how to boomsnapclap xD

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
i always forget what it's called... that chocolatey coffee drink.. a mocca?

41. What Magazines are you reading?
i read tom milsom's "traffic" comic yesterday... does that count?

42. Have you ever fired a gun:
i've fired a paintball gun ¬_¬

43. Are you missing someone?
i'm missing lots of people.

44. Favorite TV show?
quite possibly, scrubs..

45. Do you have an obession with WoW?
never played it.

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
i get numerous "OMG you look like edward cullen from twilight" comments on youtube...

47. What celeb do you look like?
a website once told me i looked 72% like tom fletcher from mcfly... SCORE!

48. Who would you like to see right now?
so many people!

49. Favorite movie of all time?
gah, i hate this question.. i never know my answer.. Stand By Me, possibly?

50. Do you find yourself loved?
sometimes :)

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to?
haha, this question makes me giggle xD

52. Favorite smell?
foodz i like

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
sweet popcorn FTW.

54. What's something that really bugs you?
when people press the button for an elevator more than once.

55. Do you like Michael Jackson?
i do.

56. Taco Bell or Burger King?
fast food = eww.

57. What's your favorite perfume?
paul smith

58. Favorite baseball team?
n/a

59. Ever call a 1-900 phone number?
i don't know what one of those is... so, no?

60. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
more than 24 hours, but less than 48hours...

61. Last time you went bowling?
i went wii bowling with my friends a couple of weekends ago ^_^

62. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
on a bench next to the beach in barcelona =/

63. Who was your last phone call?
laurbubble, to let me know she was in the taxi on the way to see tom and I.

64. Last time you were at work?
i has no job.. i'm a student, innit.

65. What's the closest orange object to you?
season 1 boxset of the o.c.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for surveys, it's always fun to do one because you might find something about yourself you didn't realize before^^
Although I'm curious what on earth is a "boomsnapclap"?

I drew you a spider, I haven't posted it yet because I don't think my spider has the cool factor to be in the spider club:D

It's nice that you have started to blog more often:)

Dave said...

Number one IS A LIE!
=P

Michela said...

72% tom fletcher! major score johnny, tho i think you are better looking than Tom, he gets all made up when he goes on tv.
did you use myheritage.com?
i've used that, and i always get Asian people as my lookalikes...but i'm not asian...i find it very strange.

Meg said...

I have never heard of Owl City before but I just checked them out!!! They are so great...I love them and only have heard three songs. I think you might also like Chase Coy..you should check him out!

Anonymous said...

i loved this soooo much, I did it and put it on my blog (don't worry, i thanked you!) This is the best survey ever!

Dom said...

WOW, My favourite movie is Stand By Me too :D

GottaBeAndrew said...

I like surveys like this once in a while. You find out a lot of different random things about people.

Thank you for keeping me entertained johnny! :D

Andrew.

InaudibleMelodies said...

I love surveys.
This one was fun, I borrowed it, also.
I hope that's okay :]

SharpFinale said...

the OC?
oh dear.

Kiky said...

That was the most unstructured survey I have ever read! However, it serves to its purpose, I guess...

-Stay safe-

Anonymous said...

Sweet popcorn ;o
Is that like when there is icing sugar on it
Sugary popped goodness! ;D

kulka said...

"4. One place you will NEVER eat at?
KFC"

finally I found someone who thinks the same about KFC. already love you! date me ;)

Anonymous said...

we have loads in common :)
25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
not yet.. anyone wanna go with me??

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
see previous answer

come with me? :D

also owl city is love

and
39. What's one thing you've learned this year?
how to boomsnapclap xD

omg i love to boomsnapclap :D


also.
i feel like a major stalker right now

but i'd love to skype with you some time :D

xx

werethesnowfalls said...

A 1-900 number is like phone sex :P

SHANELLE said...

Hahah funny, I've always thought you looked a bit like Tom Fletcher :]
pretty good compliment, i'd say!

A Behniwal said...

MCFLY!! sorry i just had to do that...personally don't really see the resemblance:S...edward on the other hand possibly

Anonymous said...

hmmm... i see the resemblance between you and edward, but first you must get orangey-red eyes ...

Anonymous said...

*throws hand up in the air*

OH MEEEEEEE

I'll go bungee jumping with you! wooh!

Diana Pettit said...

haha! Number 59 is a sex hotline;) Just so you know.

Anonymous said...

omggg, your fav movie is Stand By Me????????????
im in love.